Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And we are back from the dead.


Not dead yet and back with a vengeance!





Alright kiddies, I will admit I've let this all slip to hell, and for that I apologize. I have brought the blog back with a bit of a revamp and removed it's restriction to simple painting and converting techniques.

Yep, from here on out I'm using this as a full gaming blog to discuss... Well, whatever the hell I feel like. Feels a bit better that was as I can vocalize my thought on both things old and new, and really since most of the site traffic will be coming from the Bell of Lost Souls crowd anyway, I felt I may as well carve a small niche out doing other things than just miniatures... Though of course that will still be the mainstay of the blog as a whole.

More to come very soon, and that is a Mr. Black guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment